Writing Engaging Data Stories
How does one turn data into a story? Having just numbers, lengthy reports can sometimes be overwhelming. Any data can turn into a narrative story. With such great insights, data is now presented in a way people understand what happened, why it is important and how one can use it into results.
Writing engaging data means data visualization where data and statistics are shown in creative ways which concludes theories and hypothesis that will be beneficial in decision making of an organization.
Writing engaging data stories are also useful for our customers whereby communications is more effective from easier understanding of the presented data. By learning this skill, it will lead to customer retention and generation.
• Merging data science, visualization, & narrative to create meaningful analysis
• Communicating insights effectively & giving your data a voice
• Creating compelling, descriptive written discourse that drives changes in business
• Connecting with readers on practical, personal, and emotional levels
• Answering your readers’ questions clearly & conversationally
• Replacing technical jargon with lively, meaningful language that “sticks”
• The elements of good storytelling
• Standardized conclusions from data
• The Five-Step Process for data story writing
• Seven Core Narratives for data stories
• Language & usage development
You may also like the following events from CF Learning Services Sdn Bhd: