Bike MS: Ride Across Minnesota (formerly TRAM) 2018
Bike MS: Ride Across Minnesota (formerly known as TRAM) is a ride that will take you farther than you’ve ever gone before. What makes this ride so special? Over 600 riders will travel through picturesque scenery and experience the rich history of central Minnesota. Choose to ride a three-day route or take on the full five days.
Your participation drives breakthroughs in MS research and ensures people with MS have what they need to live their best lives.
Please note that the 2018 event begins on Sunday, July 15 and ends on Friday, July 20.
CITIES FOR BIKE MS: RIDE ACROSS MINNESOTA
Starts in St. Peter, MN on Sunday, July 15
- Day 1 (Monday, July 16): St. Peter to Northfield
- Day 2 (Tuesday, July 17): Northfield to Owatonna
- Day 3 (Wednesday, July 18): Owatonna to Waseca
- Day 4 (Thursday, July 19): Waseca to Mankato
- Day 5 (Friday, July 20): Mankato to St. Peter
Liked this event? Spread the word :