We will accept family registration. Family members including yourself will require only one seat. When registering as a family, please indicate how many attendees: example: Smith Family (3)
Register for another seat for other family members if needed.
Please come at least 5 minutes before the mass starts. Doors will be locked when mass starts.
Please do not sign up if you cannot come.
Tickets are non-transferable.
People who come are expected to participate. Participation aid is always provided.
These are the rules of the Archdiocese that have to be followed. Please cooperate.
We would like to remind everyone about the meaning of social distancing at the parish.
EVERYONE should have 1 meter of space between themselves and other people.
1. This rule applies to every meeting, ministry and group of friends.
2. Only one person at a time can use the elevator.
3. Please do not congregate in the church, or in front of the church.
4. When your activity is finished , return home immediately.
5. When waiting for Confession / Communion, be sure to sit or stand 1 meter from the person in front of you.
5. If you go into the Main Chapel for Adoration, be sure to sit 1 meter away from others.
6. Any group or person, not following the rules will not be allowed to use the church for meetings or prayer.
REMEMBER: Wearing a mask,(even when singing) sanitizing your hands, and keeping 1meter distance between yourselves is not just for your sake, but for the sake of others. Have the courtesy to follow these rules, so that you don't accidentally spread co-vid 19 to the vulnerable, like the elderly, either in our church or your family.
Thank you for your understanding.
Tickets for Franciscan Chapel Center Friday in the 18th Week of the Year can be booked here.