Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Milton Keynes ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Milton Keynes, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Milton Keynes there are so many fun things to do.
Milton Keynes has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Romeo's Haunted House - Halloween Party! was hosted at Romeo Dance Academy Ltd.
- Pumpkin Carving & Chocolate Apple Dunking - Woburn Sands was hosted at Frosts Garden Centres.
- Half Term Halloween fun! was hosted at intu Milton Keynes.
- Halloween Week at Milton Keynes Theatre was hosted at Milton Keynes Theatre Creative Learning.
- Halloween Activity Week was hosted at Margaret Powell House.
- Super Spooky Sponsored Walk -Free Registration was hosted at Door 15.
- Sparkle Me Spooky was hosted at Medbourne Pavilion.
- MK11 Jam Night - Halloween Special! was hosted at MK11 - Live Music Venue.
- Family Fun Day: Yoga, inflatables, halloween crafts was hosted at Brooklands Pavilion.
- Raver Tots Halloween Party Milton Keynes! was hosted at Unit Nine.
- Biddenham Halloween Party was hosted at Cha Char Chimps - MK & Beds.
- Half Term Workshop - Halloween Marbling was hosted at Westbury Arts Centre.
- Autumn Antics event in aid of ONL was hosted at Olney Youth Club.
- CHILDREN’S HALLOWEEN CUPCAKE CLASS was hosted at Caked & Baked by Hayley.
- Children's spooky story time was hosted at Bar Bar Black Sheep.