Dumpling 101 with Wine: Pork Prawn (1 seat)
Master this ultimate crowd-pleaser from the East. This is a super hands-on class that everybody enjoys, regardless of one's level of skill and interest in cooking.
You’ll learn how to prepare, freeze and serve the dumplings properly. Dumplings are cooked in 4 different ways and served with 2 dipping sauces. This is sure to be your favorite homemade fast food.
In this special year-end celebratory class, there will be welcome G&T, 2 glass of best South African white wines paired with dumplings and Vietnamese coffee to finish the meal.
R 850p.p. / limited to 14 seats
In the class:
1. Dumpling au naturel: boiled, served with Korean soy sauce vinaigrette
2. Wanton soup: cooked in seafood (or chicken) broth, served with celery pickle*
3. Boiled dumplings with spicy drizzling oil and coriander
4. Pot sticker dumplings with king prawn, served with onion pickle*
5. Fried dumplings served on salad bed, served with Korean chili paste (gochujang) sauce
* Pickled celery and onion pickle are not covered in this class.
**The class uses pork, prawn (optional), seafood (optional), soy, wheat. No change to the recipe will be made.
Class type: Interactive Class (50% demonstration + 50% hand-on)
To book, please what's app to 064 527 3067. Reservation is done on first come, first serve base. Full payment is required to confirm the booking. POP must be shared via SMS, what's app message or email (cmFueSB8IHVtYW1pZm9vZHN0dWRpbyAhIGNvICEgemE=).
T&C: No refund. No change of class once paid. Special dietary requirements must be communicated before payment is made. All sales are final. Class photos to be taken and used for promotional purpose. Menu may change without prior notice.
You may also like the following events from Umami Food Studio:
There is no photo available at this moment