Your school or nursery, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Teesside Hospice: Rudolph Run
Dash in to the festive season with your very own Rudolph Run! ??
We have teamed up with Santa this Christmas to bring you a fun-filled fundraising event, but just like the big man, we can’t take on the festive season alone!
We need reindeer recruits to get active this December and take on the Rudolph Run to support local families spending their last Christmas together.
All you need to do is set the date and course. Whether it be a 1 mile run, an assault course, themed PE lessons or even a Rudolph Ramble, on a date which works best for your school. It’s a great way for your students to be active and have lots of fun!
We can provide you with:
- Reindeer nose and antlers for every child taking part (minimum £3 sponsorship applies)
- Sponsorship forms
- A certificate of thanks for each child
- One free Santa suit for a member of your team to wear as they round up your herd of reindeer's during the event.
- We would be delighted to visit your school to speak to the children about the difference their support will make to their local hospice this Christmas
- Opportunity for a large cheque presentation with the children after your event
So what are you waiting for? Get your antlers and shiny red noses ready for Teesside Hospice’s Rudolph Run this Christmas!
Sign up today or give us a call on 01642 811145.
A huge thank you to @[105127196184954:274:Charles Clinkard] who have kindly sponsored this event.
About The Host: Teesside Hospice provides specialist palliative care and support to local families facing cancer and other life limiting illnesses. Help us be there!
Visit www.teessidehospice.org to find out more ?
Website Link: http://www.teessidehospice.org
Nearby HotelsYour school or nursery, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom