Swishing For Charity!
A ticket only, ladies only event, a cracking night to be had. Bring any new or nearly new clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, exchange them for tokens, at the end if the night exchange your tokens for other clothes etc. It's basically swapping with alcohol and fun! All proceeds going to a cause close to our hearts. Steve & Pam Rowlands 'sunflower fund' in aid of their Son Daniel who was sadly taken in October 2010. Also a percentage of the takings will go to Pams spiritual church, that has helped her through these last 2 years.
Available from Helen 07779974054 or Jane 07961792172.
1. Items include (Women’s) Clothing, Footwear, Bags, Jewellery, Accessories & Perfume.
2. Every ticket holder must bring minimum of 3 items to swish
3. You will receive 1 token per item (irrelevant of the items value)
4. Tickets will be ordered in number of arrival. E.g. first person there gets ticket 1,2,3 and so on so at the end this is the order you go into the room (so there isn’t a mad rush!!)
5. Items will be sorted, this will be time for a drink, dance, tombola, bingo, games etc.
6. Later in the evening you will be invited by ticket number to come chose items for your tokens (1 item per token).
7. All items left over will be donated to the ‘Mind’ charity shop.
During the sorting period there will be a raffle, tombola and games etc!! Plus the bar's open!! woohoo!!
Liked this event? Spread the word :