Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Miami ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Miami, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Miami there are so many fun things to do.
Miami has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- FunDimension - Zombie Haunted House was hosted at FunDimension.
- Vicecityarts presents The haunted house was hosted at Wynwood Walls & Art District, Miami.
- Vicecityarts presents The haunted house was hosted at Wynwood.
- Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash was hosted at Miami Children's Museum.
- West Kendall Halloween Family Event was hosted at West Kendall Baptist Hospital.
- The Halloween Spook Show! Halloween Night! was hosted at Las Rosas.
- Halloween Not-So-Scary Night was hosted at YWCA-Miami.
- Halloween With MB Parks was hosted at City of Miami Beach Government.
- Halloween Howl was hosted at The Cushman School.
- 3rd Annual Fright Night Bar Crawl Wynwood was hosted at SHOTS Miami.
- Pumpkin Carving Class at The Lincoln Eatery was hosted at The Lincoln Eatery.
- Halloween Spooky Crafts & Treats was hosted at Jungle Island.
- Pirates of The Wharf - Halloween Weekend was hosted at The Wharf Miami.
- IKEA Wellness Saturday: Halloween Kid's Yoga (by Kardioyoga) was hosted at IKEA Miami Home Furnishings.
- Mischief Night Dive **Neptune Memorial & Reef** was hosted at Tarpoon Dive Centers.