Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Memphis
Spending Labor Day weekend in Memphis and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Memphis. There are tons of fun things to do in Memphis on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Memphis has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- 6304 Great View Dr N
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Riverside Park
- Brinson’s Lounge - Downtown Memphis, TN
- The Cannon Center for the Performing Arts
- Lafayette's Music Room
- Handy Park
- Southbrook Towne Center Banquet Hall
- Southland Mall
- Perignons Restaurant & Event Center
- Tiger Lane
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Memphis?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Memphis knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Memphis Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day Weekend Brunch was hosted at 6304 Great View Dr N.
- CARVER ALUMNI & FRIENDS LABOR DAY WEEKEND ALL WHITE DAY PARTY was hosted at Southbrook Towne Center Banquet Hall.
- Labor Day With The Trunk Monkeys! was hosted at Lafayette's Music Room.
- Latimore and Theodis Ealey was hosted at Perignons Restaurant & Event Center.
- REDSAN - live in Memphis, TN was hosted at Brinson’s Lounge - Downtown Memphis, TN.
- 18th Annual Chick-fil-A 5K benefiting My Town Miracles was hosted at Tiger Lane.
- Memphis Greek Picnic 2021 was hosted at Martin Luther King, Jr. Riverside Park.
- 6th Annual Beale Street Cigar Festival was hosted at Handy Park.
- Fresh Ideas River City Jazz and Music Festival was hosted at The Cannon Center for the Performing Arts.
- THE BATTLE OF THE FOOD TRUCKS AND MUSIC FEST 2021 was hosted at Southland Mall.