Come enjoy the “largest, most eclectic” Southern Garden Walk Tour
• 130+ gardens open
in a hip walkable, bikeable neighborhood
• unique, creative art installations and open artist studios
• chic, budget-friendly garden designs
• 2 farmer's markets, a community garden, and a school garden
• numerous dining options offering discounts and special menu items
• award-winning Keynote Speaker, "Lisa Orgler"
• May 20-21, 2017, tour gardens 9-3pm, speaker 3:30-4:30
• tickets: https://cygardenwalk.eventsmart.com
"Cooper-Young Garden Walk 2017" Memphis, Tn 38104, revels in gardens with personality. The limitations of small, urban gardens become the upsides of quaint, quirky, and imaginative gardens that fully utilize space and purpose. Visit gardens with chickens, beehives, raised beds, funky art, secluded patios, fountains, ponds, outdoor showers, she sheds, organic gardens, a Pagoda, and so much more. Visitors will discover creative solutions to deal with shade, tiny spaces, and privacy in urban gardens right in the heart of an historic, vibrant neighborhood of bungalows, Queen Anne, Second Empire, Craftsman, Colonial Revival, and Civil War-era cottages. With the gardens and eclectic business district in walking distance, visitors can easily stop for breakfast, lunch, dinner or shopping during their tours. Educational booths include: "Ask-A-Master Gardener", Urban Forestry, Dixon Museum, Memphis Botanic Gardens, and Storm Water Dept. See you there!
Also check out other Arts Events in Memphis