What To Do In Melbourne This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Melbourne, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Melbourne.
- Workshop: Wreath Making is hosted at "Shrine of Remembrance".
- GDBC2020 @ Global DevOps Bootcamp Melbourne is hosted at "melbourne".
- Suicide & The Soul - Rev Domenic Liistro is hosted at "135-137 Boundary Rd, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia".
- Charity Cruise #1 Yemen Crisis is hosted at "Station Pier".
- Sausage Making Master Class is hosted at "35 Dukes Walk, South Wharf VIC 3006, Australia".
- Cooking Classes with Shane Delia is hosted at "Maha Restaurant".
- Makers, Coders, Creators Unite - CoderDojo Altona North (DO NOT PURCHASE. Register at https://altonanorthdojo.com.au) is hosted at "Altona North Community Library".
- MenXclusive It's About You is hosted at "Inflation Entertainment Complex".