Upcoming Events this Weekend in Melbourne
|27 Sep 2020
||Commemorative Broadcast Australian Commando Association
||Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne |
What To Do In Melbourne This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Melbourne, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Melbourne.
- NSW Challenges in the Workforce is hosted at "Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy".
- 2020 Australian Tap Dance Festival is hosted at "1/64 Sutton St, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia".
- Creative Reflections -Art Therapy Workshop is hosted at "Melbourne Art Class".
- Cosmic Flow Guided Meditation, Live Online is hosted at "Victoria".
- Hot Dub At Home is hosted at "Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit".
- Wine and Cheese experience 11 Greenstone Wines is hosted at "35 Dukes Walk, South Wharf VIC 3006, Australia".
- The Biggest Party EVER Party is hosted at "Lost and Found Bar".
- Opening | Esther Erlich 'An Intimate Distance' is hosted at "Fox Galleries".
- Abbath Live Concert is hosted at "Max Watt's House of Music".
- Pad Thai Online is hosted at "BangPop".