DreamTrips - Tour Australia’s Southeastern Coastline
About Your Trip
Head Down Under to enjoy a captivating guided tour of Australia’s breathtaking Great Ocean Road, starting in Melbourne. Hugging the country’s southeastern coastline, this incredible scenic drive traverses lush rainforests, majestic cliffs and golden beaches and features intriguing landmarks along the way. You’ll sightsee at the seaside village of Apollo Bay and the iconic Split Point Lighthouse, and stop at Port Campbell National Park to take in the imposing Twelve Apostles limestone rock formations and Loch Ard Gorge. The next day, explore Melbourne and the surrounding area at your leisure.
What we love:
• The Great Ocean Road was built to commemorate soldiers lost in World War I and is the world’s largest war memorial.
• Located just minutes from your hotel, the 92-story Eureka Tower boasts the highest public view in the southern hemisphere.
• Although it was given the name Twelve Apostles, this popular attraction has only 8 remaining limestone formations, thanks to heavy erosion by rugged sea conditions.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day tour along the Great Ocean Road; includes transportation.
• English-speaking tour guide.
• Complimentary standard Wi-Fi for 2 guest-room devices.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Melbourne Airport (MEL), approximately 16 miles (26 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
For travelers spending time in Melbourne, the luxurious Crown Promenade Melbourne — part of a large integrated resort featuring 3 hotels, a casino and plentiful dining, shopping and entertainment options — doesn’t disappoint. Besides its state-of-the-art facilities, contemporary rooms and gracious staff, the hotel is moments away from top attractions including the Royal Botanic Gardens, the National Gallery of Victoria and Southbank Promenade, the city’s bustling waterfront hub renowned for restaurants, public art and stylish retailers.
• 18 restaurants and 6 bars or lounges. Please note: Some bars and restaurants at this hotel complex may enforce a dress code. Please check the resort website for more information.
• Indoor infinity spa pool with views of the skyline.
• Fitness center.
• Massage services (at your own expense).
• On site movie theaters.
• 10-pin bowling.
• High-end shopping.
• Valet parking: 39 Australian dollars per day, payable directly at the hotel.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Individually controlled air conditioning.
• Oversize shower.
• Cable television.
• Work desk and lamp.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Guest-room refrigerator and minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crown Promenade Melbourne
8 Whiteman Street
Southbank, Victoria 3006, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
- This Thursday, 16th August, 02:00 pm, Dreamtrips: Dublin’s Historic Sites & Pints in Dublin
- This Friday, 17th August, 02:00 pm, DreamTrip: Castle & Winery Tour in Slovakia, Bratislava in Bratislava
- This Friday, 17th August, 03:00 pm, Delight in Wisconsin Water-Park Fun in Wisconsin Dells
Also check out other Entertainment Events in Melbourne
, Arts Events in Melbourne
, Music Events in Melbourne
Liked this event? Spread the word :