The Wiley Series - Everything DiSC Group Sessions
Building and maintaining a positive work environment isn’t always easy, but we are here to help! Through The Wiley Series training, we are offering something for all business owners, managers and employees. This series of 4 sessions includes empowering workshops to help you understand yourself, improve your working relationships, learn skills to deal with difficult coworkers, find strategies for conflict resolution, raise the bar for your sales / customer service and gain many other valuable tools. You may sign up for the sessions individually or attend all 4 for a discount! For more information, please go to: www.beinghumanservices.ca
THIS EVENT INCLUDES ALL 4 SESSIONS.
To purchase sessions individually, go to: The Wiley Series - Everything DiSC Individual Sessions
1. Workplace Profile: September 18th ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
The Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile provides participants with valuable insights that will help them better understand themselves AND others, while offering actionable ways to strengthen their relationships in the workplace. It offers specific solutions for people at any level of an organization while creating a common language that everyone can use. This workshop provides an overview of the DiSC® assessment tool and how it can be utilized in your organization.
With Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile, your learners will:
• Leave with an individual assessment of their Workplace Profile
• Discover their DiSC® style and understand other styles
• Build more effective relationships
2. Conflict Profile: October 9th ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
Workplace conflict is inevitable. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve selfawareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by step process for conflict resolutions, this will help learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
With Productive Conflict, learners will:
• Leave with an individual assessment of their Conflict Profile
• Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
• Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
3. Customer Service / Sales Profile: October 30th ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
An in-depth, research validated online DiSC® assessment with a 23-page sales-specific profile will help sales people understand themselves, their customers, and their relationships. This is developed specifically for customer service and sales.
With the Customer Service / Sales Profile, learners will:
• Leave with an individual assessment of their Sales Profile
• Discover tips, strategies and action plans to help salespeople become more effective
• Recognizing and understanding customer buying styles and how to adjust sales styles according to the
4. Introduction to The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: November 20th ~ 9 -12:00 pm
This workshop will help participants begin to understand The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®. We will discuss The Five Behaviors® model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Team members will learn how their personality styles, and those of their team members , will contribute to the team’s overall success.
With The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, learners will:
• Begin to understand the 5 Behaviors and how they will help your team go from talented individuals to extraordinary teams