Learn to Bake on a Bigger Scale for Resale
Want to bake for the farmers market or on a bigger scale to resell your products but don’t know where to start? This class is for you! You’ll be learning everything you need to know to set yourself up for success.
- how to break down costs of all your ingredients
- how to figure out what to charge for your product(s)
- how to reach your prospective consumers
- money saving tips to advertise
- time saving preparation tips
- how to package your product(s)
- what you all need to include in labeling
- what regulations you need to follow to meet AHS and food inspector standards
- learn how to manage your time on your baking days and more!
This class will be held at the FLC in boardroom #2. Please bring a notebook and pen to take all the notes you need as well as a list of questions you have. There will be refreshments. Cost of the class is $75 and you can etransfer YmFrZWRieWNhbmRpY2UgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==. It will be about 1 1/2-2 hours long. There is limited spots since the room is small so sign up ASAP! There is also a minimum of 6 participants to run the class.
You may also like the following events from Baked. by Candice:
Liked this event? Spread the word :