It's been a while since we have hosted a trek & campout.
So here's one that is more in sync with the current weather and environment.
Most people know Matheran as a tourist destination. However, we've known Matheran as a great trekking destination.
Matheran is among the top trekking locations because the plateau has multiple hiking entry and exit points from all four direction.
Cutting to the chase (The Plan)
- Meet at CST Ticket Counter at 2.15 pm
- Board a local train to Neral Station
- At 5 pm, we begin our hike to catch a glimpse of the gorgeous sunset
- Post sunset, we walk to the Main Market for dinner
- After dinner, we walk to our camping area for the night
- Since it's the summer season, we will not be using tents and will spend the night under the star lit sky. Sleeping bags will be provided.
- The next morning, we wake up at dawn for breakfast and watch the sunrise.
- After this, we start our morning trek downhill as we exit Matheran via a scenic trek route south of the hill station.
- We reach the base of the mountain at sea level and board a taxi towards Karjat station
- From Karjat, we board a CST local that we'll drop us to Mumbai by 1-2 pm.
BOOK HERE: http://bit.ly/longweekendtrek
TRIP COST INCLUSIONS:.
- Trek Expertise
- Sleeping Bag
- Local Transport from CST - Matheran & back
- Basic First Aid provide by a Certified Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
For any further queries, please feel free to
Call us on +91 9833376765
or write in to us at info | jackandhilladventures ! com