One Tree Hill Trek
The One Tree Hill Trek is a Moderate Grade trek
If you haven't been for a trek, you should know that there is a lot of walking and a lot of effort that one requires to put in on such an adventure. However at the end and during all the effort, a magnificent view awaits & an experience one shall retain in memory for a lifetime.
- We meet at CST Ticket Counter at 6.30 am
- From CST, we board a Karjat bound train
- Once we aggregate at Karjat station, we board local transport/taxi towards our trek base village
- In the scenic setting of the base village, we first consume our breakfast before beginning our exciting trek
- Once we have arrived at One Tree Hill, we relax for a bit at the scenic vantage point and soon move towards Matheran market to grab lunch at a restaurant
- After lunch, we swiftly move towards the exit of Matheran to board our private taxi to Neral station
- From Neral station, we return to Mumbai CST by approx 9 pm or earlier.
HOW TO PACK & PREPARE
No.1 Rule of trekking is Pack Light
- Grab a medium to large sized bag and put in things you "ONLY REALLY REALLY REQUIRE'.
The less heavier your bag is, the more easier your trek will be.
A sturdy pair of Shoes
- This is CRUCIAL as a bad pair could turn your trek into a nightmare. Check your shoes for possible wear and tear.
The Right Clothing
- T-shirt & shorts/full pants is ideal. Ensure that you are comfortable in what you choose to wear and that the material does not restrict your movement while trekking and climbing.
- Dry fit clothing is highly advised to ensure rain water wicks off quickly.
Staying Weather Ready
- Ensure that everything you carry is waterproofed with the help of plastic bags or any other water proofing material.
- Carry a Waterproof Windcheater/Raincoat/Poncho (Poncho's works best)
- Sturdy Shoes
- Raincoat (No umbrellas)
- A cap
- 2 litres of water
- Snacks and munchies
- Personal Medic*tion, if any
Breakfast: We will stop by for breakfast on arrival at Karjat Station
Lunch: We will be stopping at a restaurant for Breakfast at Matheran Market before we leave for Mumbai. Please note that lunch is not included in the offering and that every participant must pay for their respective meals.
STAYING OPEN MINDED & BEING POSITIVE ALWAYS
A trek in the jungle requires for one to stay positive and open minded at all times regardless of the situation. Mind you, this is not a picnic but a trek in the forest. Mother nature could choose for the weather and environment to be tough or easy on us. However it is important for us to stay grounded and keep our heads over our shoulders, to not panic and to keep confidence in the decision of the trek guide.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION:
50% Cancellation Fee will apply if your booking is cancelled before 6 pm on 12th July
100% Cancellation Fee will apply if your booking is cancelled after 6 pm on 12th July
To cancel your booking, send us an email on <aW5mbyB8IGphY2thbmRoaWxsYWR2ZW50dXJlcyAhIGNvbQ==>
For queries or assistance, feel free to get in touch with us at <aW5mbyB8IGphY2thbmRoaWxsYWR2ZW50dXJlcyAhIGNvbQ==> or Call us on +91 9833376765.
You may also like the following events from Jack & Hill Adventures:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Panvel
Liked this event? Spread the word :