Wafer Paper Floral Bouquet Master Class
P15,000 / All materials provided / Full day Hands-on Class
In this hands on class, students will learn how to create different realistic wafer paper flowers. Flowers include beautiful Garden Roses, Dahlia, Tea Rose, Ranunculus, wild flower and greenery to create a lovely arrangement. Award-winning artist and bestselling Author, Stevi Auble, is the leading wafer paper cake instructor and the owner of the highly reputable boutique bakery Hey There, Cupcake! Learn the techniques you need to create stunning cake designs using wafer paper – an exciting innovation in cake decorating. Each student will leave with the knowledge on how to conquer working with wafer paper along with a small arrangement of blooms and leaves they created with their acquired class skills.
Suitable for beginners.
Techniques you will learn:
– How to cut and condition sheets of wafer paper
– Create beautiful Garden Roses, Dahlia, Tea Rose, Ranunculus, wilf flower and greenery
– Cutting techniques
– Learn how to easily transfer templates
– Learn how to shape petals
– Various options to color and highlight sheets of wafer paper
– Learn how to use petals dusts to bring your flowers to life
– Create lifelike blooms
– Create realistic leaves
– Learn how to vein petals & leaves
– Learn how to wire petals/leaves
– Learn how to construct a bouquet
– Wafer paper basics- what it consists of, how it reacts to different climates
All materials provided.
You may also like the following events from Cake Fiesta Manila: