What To Do In Manchester This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Manchester, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Manchester.
- 2nd Northwest GP Conference is hosted at "Sheridan Suite".
- Chakra Yoga Cleanse Book Launch Party is hosted at "Heaven on Earth The Space".
- Hacienda Classical at Sounds of the City 2020 is hosted at "Castlefield Bowl".
- Hopefully going ahead Japanese New Recipes is hosted at "Parrs Wood High School".
- North of England Dentistry Show is hosted at "Manchester Central Convention Complex".
- A Pet Shop Boys Quiz (Sat 11th July) is hosted at "Electropop Curious?".
- Outdoor Portraiture using Reflectors Meetup is hosted at "The John Rylands Library".
- Manchester Music: The Hacienda Years (guided tour with music) is hosted at "HOME, Manchester".
- 'The Gincident' Gin Cocktail Cruise - 1pm (The Liquorists) is hosted at "Science and Industry Museum".
- Saturday Wine Tasting Experience with Three Course Lunch 11/07/20 is hosted at "Malmaison Manchester".