This one day workshop will show you how to work with natural light and composition in order to create dramatic images. You will conquer your fears of interacting with strangers by approaching people on the street and capturing their portraits. Learn how to best utilize your surroundings by finding interesting light and shapes in order to implement these into your street scenes.
Teaching the skills of street photography to others is something Emmett values most. He will help people unleash their creative potential in order to take their photography to the next level.
These workshops are ideal for intermediate/advanced photographers that want to unleash their creative potential in order to take their street photography to the next level and desire to:
1. To learn new techniques and approaches in street photography: learn practical tips in order to make bolder, more dynamic, and more exciting photography compositions.
2. Master your own creativity: Discover your own photographic vision and how to create beautiful images that fit your own aesthetic.
3. To gain knowledge, passion and motivation and apply it to your craft.
4. Becoming part of a creative photography collaborative and having the chance to share your passion with other like minded people.
5. Become open to learning to approach and get up closer to scenes and people on the street in order to capture more dramatic imagery.
During this workshop you will have the chance to ask me anything about street photography and I strongly welcome your creative ideas.
Please note during this workshop we have to ensure we practice social distancing.
Tickets for Street Photography Workshop can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|General Admission||GBP 55|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events