How are you thinking about building your emotional resilience in 2017?
Join international emotional development specialist and founder of the Social Emotional Development Institute (SEDi) Jay Baughan, to take a personal journey into your Emotional Resilience... to Define, Measure and then create your own ResilientMe model that will help you to Build the skills which make-up Reslience.
What this day will teach you:
1) How to Define your Emotional structure and really understand how Resilient you are;
2) How to Measure your 10 social emotional resources, know why they dynamically cluster together into the resources for powerful Resilience & Wellbeing;
3) How to use the ResilientME model, a globally established road-map used to adapt to what life throws at you, and be able to bounce back - time and again!
This workshop is part of the international ResilientME program from SEDi, provided within the SESA Initiative across the Middle East and Africa.
Strictly 40 places available, confirmed bookings will guarantee your place.
Please RSVP and then email jay | sedinstitute ! com to Book.
Included in the price is:
1) An 18-page, comprehensive Emotional Resilience Report to keep;
2) Your own ResilientMe Model with a full-day of Training delivered by Jay Baughan;
3) All-day refreshments and a fine Restaurant lunch;
4) Certificate of Continuous Professional Development (CPD), awarded by SEDi and Highfield Awarding Body.
Also check out other Workshops in Manchester.
Liked this event? Spread the word :