Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Manchester
Manchester is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Manchester has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Barca Bar
- Antwerp Mansion
- Selfridges & Co
- The Oast House
- FabCafe Manchester
- Flip Out Manchester
- Richmond Tea Rooms
- Lock 91
- Factory Manchester
- Rebellion Manchester
- Stage & Radio
- Paperchase Manchester Flagship
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Manchester?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Manchester is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Manchester during Halloween.
Manchester Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Spiced Rum & Pumpkin Carving Evening was hosted at BAB NQ.
- Halloween Special: The Shining [2nd Night Added] was hosted at YES.
- Motherfunkers: The Nightmare Before Brexit was hosted at The Bread Shed Manchester.
- Spooky Pooch Show was hosted at The Oast House.
- Twilight Halloween Treetop Trek - SOLD OUT was hosted at Treetop Manchester.
- Spooky Circus | Kids Halloween Party was hosted at Flip Out Manchester.
- The Village Screen Halloween at Victoria Baths, Manchester was hosted at Victoria Baths.
- HALLOWEEN SPOOKY CRUISE was hosted at Portland Basin, Ashton.
- Pop-up Puppet Cinema - Halloween special was hosted at FabCafe Manchester.
- Halloween Party - Free Event! was hosted at The Larkhill Centre.
- Halloween Bar Crawl was hosted at Leicester, United Kingdom.
- LFF Halloween Flash Day was hosted at Loaded Forty Four Tattoo & Piercing Parlour.
- Bongo's Bingo Halloween Special at Albert Hall was hosted at Albert Hall.
- Big Lez's Big Party - Spooky Spesh (Limited £1.50 Tickets) was hosted at Stage & Radio.
- Halloween Doodle Workshop was hosted at Darby's.