Where Are The Best Christmas Markets & Festival Fairs In Manchester?
Whether you're looking for a bazaar to buy handcrafted gifts, want to go ice skating, or are simply looking for an activity to get you in the festive spirit in Manchester. There are many Christmas activities & things to do in Manchester.
Manchester Has some fantastic venues which Are hosted Christmas Markets & Fairs last year, find them below:
- Albert Square, Manchester
- REAR ENTRANCE OF MANCHESTER TOWN HALL (OPPOSITE THE WATERHOUSE PUB)
- Polish Centre „Wilno” Manchester
- Salford City Academy
- Moorside Primary PTA
- Christ Church South Manchester - Parrs Wood Road
- Firswood community centre
- Nip and Tipple
- University of Manchester Students' Union
- Albert Hall
- St Michael's Church, Flixton
- Christmas market Manchester