Arora CSA Course (Manchester) - 21st January 2017
Saturday 21st January 2017 CSA Course - Manchester
✓ 28 challenging cases in 1 day.
✓ Max 6 other trainees with you.
✓ DVD of your cases at the end.
✓ Ongoing support to the exam day.
✓ Boost your confidence.
✓ Aman has passed the CSA himself.
- "Everything today was extremely helpful - I finally realised what I need to do. Thank you so much!" GP ST3 London
- "Pleased to say I passed, scored 98....the course was incredibly relevant and no doubt bettered my chances of passing!" GP ST3 Nottingham
- "Honestly can't think of anything you could have done better!" GP ST3 Newcastle
- "All the cases were different - excellent feedback - best course I have been on!" GP ST3 Hereford
- "An excellent course, worth every penny! Loads of role-playing, just what I needed" GP ST3 Cumbria
- "Far far far better than any other CSA courses out there - your course is a 'must' for anyone taking the CSA exam" GP ST3 Newcastle
- "Very friendly and non-judgemental view" GP ST3 Leeds
- "Good news - I passed! Thanks for the day - I AM convinced it shifted some of my thinking (and hopefully, behaviour!)" GP ST3 London
- "Really good to practice with awkward patients!" GP ST3 Oldham
- "Excellent case spread - feel much better prepared" GP ST3 Manchester
- "Thanks again for your help. I got 92 marks and a blank feedback sheet - so pleased!" GP ST3 Birmingham
- Angry patient.
- Embarrassed patient.
- Palliative care.
- Young patient.
- Demanding patient.
- Telephone case.
✓ We've chosen those challenging cases that most usually struggle with.
✓ You will be exhausted at the end, but will walk out much more confident.
✓ Maximum 6 others on the day - this way we can tailor to your needs.
✓ We aim to make it personal to you - individual debrief an the beginning and at the end.
✓ Receive a free DVD of your cases to reflect on afterwards - always useful to watch yourself in difficult scenarios.
✓ We offer open access until your exam day - phone, email or text support.
HOW WILL YOUR COURSE BENEFIT ME?
✓ Maximise Confidence. The first step to passing the CSA is believing that you can pass it. So far 100% of trainees have felt more confident after attending our course.
✓ Reduce Anxiety. Stress and nerves are inevitable with this exam - we have been through it ourselves! So far 100% of trainees have felt more prepared for the CSA after attending our course.
✓ Guidance through Experience. As a GP and VTS Programme Director who has passed the CSA himself, Aman understands the requirememts to pass. Aman has already run over 140 CSA courses and helped over 1400 trainees prepare for the CSA.
You may also like the following events from the same organizer:
Liked this event? Spread the word :