Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Manassas
Manassas is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Manassas has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Farm Brew Live
- Xcape the Box
- City Of Manassas Museum
- Skate N Fun Zone
- Jirani Coffeehouse
- Aroma Wine Tasting
- Panera Bread
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Sky Zone Manassas, VA
- Uptown Alley Manassas
- Colgan High School
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill
- St. Thomas UMC, Manassas campus
- Dizzy Pig BBQ Supply
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Manassas?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Manassas is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Manassas during Halloween.
Manassas Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- A Nightmare on Main Street was hosted at Three Monkeys Chophouse.
- Halloween at Crossroads was hosted at Crossroads Tabletop Tavern.
- Spooktacular Halloween Toddler Time was hosted at Sky Zone Manassas, VA.
- Halloween Costume Party! was hosted at Dogtopia.
- Spooky Science was hosted at Xcape the Box.
- Family Frights Halloween Party was hosted at Uptown Alley Manassas.
- Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing! was hosted at Aroma Wine Tasting.
- Sip-N-Skate Halloween Edition was hosted at Skate N Fun Zone.
- 2nd annual halloween Party was hosted at Uno Pizzeria & Grill.
- Halloween Night Rocky Horror Picture Show Showing was hosted at Sinistral Brewing Company.
- Manassas Holiday Crafts, Desserts & Sweets was hosted at City Of Manassas Museum.
- Hooky with the Pig: Halloween was hosted at Dizzy Pig BBQ Supply.
- HOT 99.5 at Boooo-gie Nights at Farm Brew LIVE! was hosted at Farm Brew Live.
- Trunk-or-Treat was hosted at St. Thomas UMC, Manassas campus.
- Pipescreams Organ Concert was hosted at Grace United Methodist Church.