Hot Air Balloon Festival 2020 - Carmona, Cavite
Event Fee: P1,099 only!
Save the dates!
March 6, 2020 - Friday Tour
March 7, 2020 - Saturday Tour
March 8, 2020 - Sunday Tour
SECURE YOUR SLOT NOW FOR ONLY PHP 300
For now, you can still book your reservation at our rate of Php 1099.
EVENT FEE: Php 1,099
More than just a spectator event, the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is a gathering of aviators from the Philippines and the world.
What began as a passion project has now evolved into the longest-running sports aviation event in Asia. The fiesta’s longtime objective is to instill discipline in participating young pilots so they can develop into safe aviators, as well as to impart a spirit volunteerism and cooperation to the whole community.
The fiesta is an opportunity to share and exchange cultures and traditions with visiting pilots from all over the world. They are given a taste of Filipino hospitality and the fiesta spirit. We hope that their beautiful experience becomes the best advertising for Philippine tourism. We also encourage the visiting pilots to be contributors to chosen beneficiaries of the foundation.
By creating aviation awareness, educating the young about flying machines and encouraging people to work from the heart and do things with passion, we will strive to bring back the Philippine aviation industry’s good standing in the international community.
01:30 AM - Pick up at Mcdo Centris Q. Ave MRT (South Bound)
02:00 AM - Pick up at Jollibee MRT Ayala EDSA
02:30 AM - KFC SM MOA
(Note assembly time is 30 mins prior to your pick up time)
03:00 AM - ETD to Carmona, Cavite
04:00 AM - ETA Carmona
(Breakfast, restroom, etc)
05:30 AM - Start of Hot Air Balloon Event
11:00 AM - Early lunch (Own Account)
12:00 PM - Sidetrip TBA
04:00 PM - ETA back to Manila
06:00 PM - ETA Manila
-Van transfers Roundtrip
-Regular Ticket to Hot Air Balloon Festival
Places to visit:
Hot Air Balloon Festival
Sidetrip (To be announced)
NOTE: All entrance fee for side trips are not included in your tour package, most side trips are overcrowded during these dates
-Hot Air Balloon Ride (350 USD per person)
THINGS TO BRING:
-2 Sets of clothes for day tour
-Food (Breakfast and Lunch)
-Sun protection, sunglasses, sunblock
- 2 Liters of water
ATMS are available once you are inside the fiesta area, after the ticketing entrance.
✔️Cameras are allowed
Remember to tag your photos as #BalloonFestPH #PIHABF23when posting on social media! There will be contests and giveaways during the Fiesta, so make sure you remember our hashtags!
✔️Picnic mats and foldable chairs are allowed.
❌Monobloc chairs, drones, hover boards, and bikes are NOT allowed inside the Fiesta grounds.
1. Reservation fee of Php 300 is needed to secure your seats/slots. Reservation fee is NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable. The rest of the balance will be paid during the assembly.
-50% payment for cancellations made within 7 days before the event.
-100% payment if cancellation is made within 24 hours before the event.
2. Upon payment, kindly send a photo of the deposit slip to me via Fb Messenger. Don't forget to WRITE YOUR NAME on the bottom part of the sheet.
3. This event is open for joiners. Solo, couple, threesome, foursome or bigger groups are welcome to join in with other joiners. Meet new friends!
4. For exclusive tour: a group of 14 pax & more, you may choose any date that you prefer.
5. Travel World PH has the RIGHT to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants (14 persons) has not been met or if the weather is unfavorable. Reservation fees, by then, is fully refundable. Unless the event is rescheduled for a later date.
KAYE DAZA - Organizer
Viber us @ 09178448974
BANK PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Account Name: Sarah Jane Kaye Daza
BDO Account No.: 005380186255
BPI Account No.: 3759119702
Metrobank Account No.: 309-3-309-29480-8
We are also accepting payments thru 7 ELEVEN!
1. Go to the 711 Cliqq Kiosk
2. Tap "E-MONEY", then "PayMaya Cash-In".
3. Enter mobile number 9399343310 and enter the amount to be paid
4. Get the receipt and pay at the counter
5. Please keep the receipt, take a photo and send it to our page for confirmation
Also check out other Festivals in Makati, Sports Events in Makati, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Makati.