Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Madison
Spending Labor Day weekend in Madison and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Madison. There are tons of fun things to do in Madison on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Madison has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Breese Stevens Field
- Garver Feed Mill
- Robinia Courtyard
- Henry Vilas Park
- The Biergarten at Olbrich Park
- Esther Beach Park
- Sky Zone Madison
- Memorial Union Terrace
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Madison?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Madison knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Madison Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day was hosted at Sky Zone Madison.
- Safe Harbor Labor Day Dash was hosted at Henry Vilas Park.
- Labor Day Party was hosted at Esther Beach Park.
- Midwest Vintage Flea 2021 was hosted at Garver Feed Mill.
- Kerosene Kites duo at Taste of Madison was hosted at Breese Stevens Field.
- Wisconsin Union Welcome Week: Labor Day at the Terrace was hosted at Memorial Union Terrace.
- Labor Day was hosted at The Biergarten at Olbrich Park.
- WORK. IT. was hosted at Robinia Courtyard.