Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Madison
Madison is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Madison has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Arts + Literature Laboratory
- Delta Beer Lab
- Sky Zone Madison
- Wine & Design
- St. Mark's Lutheran Church
- Hoyt Park
- VFW Post 7591
- Crucible Madison
- The Melting Pot
- WUD Film
- James Madison Park
- The Boneyard
- Overture Center for the Arts
- Penn Park
- Lauer Realty Group
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Madison?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Madison is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Madison during Halloween.
Madison Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza was hosted at Wisconsin Union South.
- MELSA x ALSA Pumpkin Carving Social was hosted at James Madison Park.
- Wicked Brew Bash was hosted at Delta Beer Lab.
- Pasture and Plenty Fall Fest was hosted at Pasture & Plenty.
- Halloween GLOW was hosted at Sky Zone Madison.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Chazen Museum of Art.
- Spooky Spa Saturday was hosted at Aveda Institute Madison.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at Dejope Residence Hall.
- Halloween Fondue Event & Costume Contest was hosted at The Melting Pot.
- Haunted House: In Studio was hosted at Wine & Design.
- In the Mystic at Majestic Halloween Party was hosted at Majestic Theatre.
- Fall Festival was hosted at Saint Ignatius Orthodox Christian Church.
- Halloween Bash at Vintage Spirits & Grill was hosted at Vintage Spirits and Grill.
- CANDYMAN: OFFICIAL UW HOMECOMING HALLOWEEN PARTY was hosted at Yahara Bay Distillers Inc.
- Halloween Hoot-enanny! was hosted at Hoyt Park.