Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Madison
Madison is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Madison has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Crucible Madison
- Majestic Madison
- FEED (Food Enterprise & Economic Development)
- Come Back In Bar and Restaurant
- Prism Dance Club
- Voodoo night club
- Sky Zone Madison
- Monroe Street Madison
- Next Door Brewing
- Chick-fil-A East Madison
- State Line Distillery
- High Noon Saloon
- The Brink Lounge
- The Atwood
- Ridgeway Church
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Madison?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Madison is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Madison during Halloween.
Madison Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween pumpkin carving on Banzo patio was hosted at Banzo.
- Pumpkin Carving in The Lab was hosted at Delta Beer Lab.
- Spooky Flow Halloween Yoga was hosted at The Fit Yoga.
- Dark Arts & Crafts - Pumpkin Carving! was hosted at Crucible Madison.
- Halloween at the Atwood was hosted at The Atwood.
- Free Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at Next Door Brewing.
- Pumpkin Carving w/ GLEs was hosted at Weeks Hall.
- 80s vs 90s: Halloween Costume Ball at Majestic Theatre was hosted at Majestic Madison.
- Los Peques Spooky Party was hosted at Creando Little Language Explorers LLC.
- Spooky Spoons Halloween Tournament was hosted at Tingalls Graphic Design LLC.
- The Upper Berth, a spooky dramatic reading was hosted at Arts + Literature Laboratory.
- REthink Halloween Bake Sale was hosted at REthink Wisconsin.
- Halloween Specials was hosted at UW-Madison Dining.
- Spooky Tiki w/Merchant was hosted at State Line Distillery.
- Halloween Costume Contest was hosted at Belmont Health + Rehabilitation Center.