Join in with the women of Wesley UMC and the Truth Be Told Art leaders for a morning of painting and laughing! Don't consider yourself an artist? TBTA says this is for people who claim to not even be able to draw a stick figure!
The cost is $30 per person, which goes straight to the TBTA ministry. We'll have some light snacks for us to munch on throughout our time!
You can register by clicking on the “Tickets available” link above or just copy and paste this link:
**Registration deadline is Sunday, December 9th!
Here's how it works:
- Just show up! You don't need to bring a thing.
- Register and pay to reserve your spot with the link below. Cash will not be collected at the party.
- Go ahead and think about where you want to hang your painting and you'll have an easier time choosing around 4 colors at the party!
- Accidents sometimes happen! Wear comfy clothing that won't be ruined if paint gets on them.
- Please be on time. You can come a few minutes early if you want to pick out your colors and be ready!