Trish's Conversion Celebration
After a private interview and ceremony in Atlanta I will be "official" Tuesday March 6th. This is an exciting time for me and my family and we want you to help us celebrate Saturday March 10th
Saturday morning we will be attending Shabbat services and I will have my very first Aliyah (I get to say the Hebrew blessing over the Torah). After service we will have a little socializing and lunch at the synagogue. But that's not all........at 7pm we will be having a gathering at our house with food (vegetarian) and drinks and fun.
If you have never been to Shabbat services before and don't know what to expect, here's what you need to know.
1. Dress like you would to go to church (you don't have to be super fancy)
2. Men will need to put on a kippah/yarmulke when entering the building (we have em at the door so don't go and buy one)
3. Yes you can bring your kid!
4. No you can not use your phone (i mean if you want to go outsides that's totally cool)
5.The service is in Hebrew and English so just follow along the best you can and sit and stand when everyone else does.
6. Everyone is super nice so if you have a question just ask.
7. The lunch will be dairy so think bagels, lox and salads.
Child care will be provided!
Our address is
208 Kings Crest Blvd
Perry GA 31069
My phone number (478) 213-0055
Liked this event? Spread the word :