What To Do In Los Angeles This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Los Angeles, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Los Angeles.
- Sketch Slam! July 2020 is hosted at "UCB Inner Sanctum Cafe & Stage".
- Hiro's Bokashi Club is hosted at "Japanese American Cultural & Community Center - JACCC".
- Los Angeles Miles of Hope 5K 10K Challenge with Kid's Run is hosted at "Elysian Park near Dodger Stadium".
- Mini-Camp! is hosted at "Teranga Ranch".
- Usui Reiki Level I and II Certification Classes (with Holy Fire 3) is hosted at "Auralux – Reiki and Crystal Healing".
- Public Places, Private Moments: Street Photography with David Herman is hosted at "Samy's Camera Los Angeles".
- GPS: GAY PRIDE Saturday! is hosted at "Globe Theatre".
- Healing Light Class is hosted at "Shumei Hollywood Center".
- City Plants Curbside Pickup Shade & Fruit Tree Adoption - LABT is hosted at "Ritchie Valens Recreation Center".
- July 18th National Day of Action - Los Angeles is hosted at "Cinco Puntos Mexican Foods".