4M Dental Implant Center, 3918 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90807, Long Beach, United States
Soft Tissue Management Around Teeth & Implants
This hands-on course is for restorative dentist interested in a deeper understanding or a desire to incorporate gingival soft tissue grafting for root coverage or augmentation purposes. Working on the skills necessary (suturing, tissue management, surgical principles) then move into surgical techniques associated with tissue grafting. Focusing on connective tissue grafting techniques and Allograft grafting materials.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Prepare Biology, Diagnosis and Treatment planning of mucogingival defects
- Describe principles used in root coverage and gingival augmentation procedures
- Understand and apply recipient and donor site preparation and harvesting techniques
- Distinguish between Autogenous vs Allograft in root coverage and augmentation procedure
- Recognize and manage Soft Tissue complications
- Perform hands-on free Gingival Graft and Root Coverage procedures
About The Host: The artist and authority behind the 4M Dental Implant solution and an expert in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Sean knows how to design a beautiful, personalized smile.
Website Link: https://4minstitute.com/
Are you the host?
Nearby Hotels4M Dental Implant Center, 3918 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90807, Long Beach, United States