Estate Planning for Homeowners - Probate / Trust
How to prepare & protect, your family's future (from probate) - Question & Answer session; "Living Trust," learn how can it protect my estate, home and family.
In this presentation, you will learn the answers to the following questions (and more!):
· What is an estate plan and why should I have one?
· What is the difference between a will and a living trust?
· When should I start thinking about creating or updating my estate plan?
· How can I prevent my children from fighting with one another after I’m gone?
· How much will I owe in estate taxes when I pass away?
· What planning should I consider for my parents as they age?
· What planning should I consider for my children when they are minors and when they become adults?
· How do I protect my children’s inheritance from divorce?
This is a FREE seminar / talk to help members of our community learn how to protect their family's future.