What To Do In London This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in London, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in London.
- Diana Cooper - How the Angelic Realms can assist and heal your life. is hosted at "The Study Society".
- Art classes for children at the art studio. is hosted at "16 Albert Close, London, United Kingdom".
- Secret storytelling in the Forest is hosted at "One Tree Hill".
- The Leaves Be Greene is hosted at "St. John's Church, Hallowell Road, Northwood".
- Surya Kriya Workshop is hosted at "The Hatha Yoga Effect".
- Club de Fromage - Unofficial Taylor Swift After Party is hosted at "O2 Academy".
- Bohemian Rhapsody Sing-Along Movie Night is hosted at "The Grand".
- The Last Supper Club: Exclusive Launch @Proud Embankment is hosted at "Proud Embankment".
- Cacao and Fluye 'Shakti Dance' ~ Ceremony in Queen's Wood is hosted at "Queen's Wood cafe".
- Canalside Brunch at Grow // Middle Eastern & Mediterranean is hosted at "Grow, Hackney".