Our courses are accredited by ILM (Former Institute of Leadership and Management).
This means you gain an internationally recognised qualification awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute, backed by a Royal Charter and 1-year FREE membership to The Institute of Leadership and Management (Optional)
Would you like to learn how to set and achieve exciting goals? Do you want to become more confident, be less worried and anxious, discover your purpose and focus your energy only in what matters? What about the ability to live in harmony?
This training course is a 1-day training based on research evidence and practical experience and it uses science-based approaches that help to build the right mental attitude and emotional intelligence ability needed not only to achieve high performance and success and professional life but more importantly to improve the quality of your emotional state, feeling a profound sense of harmony, joy and connection to others and to the world.
Benefits to you
- Increase happiness and fulfilment as core values and a way of living
- Become self-aware and find the right balance between personal success and that of the organisation
- Discover your personal mission, values and purpose
- Create capacity for emotional self-mastery, maintaining a peaceful state of mind when handling the added pressure that comes with the increasing pace of life
- Subconsciously develop powerful positive thinking and positive mental attitude that increase an individual’s ability to influence others and decrease discomfort with disruptive change
- Develop mindfulness of your actions and develop inner strength and resilience for difficult situations
Benefits to your business or your employer
Organisations will have employees and leaders who:
- Increase happiness and fulfilment at work at the individual, team, departmental and organisational levels
- Increase their capacity to foster highly productive relationships based on trust and kindness as well as their ability to influence others effectively
- Have a conscious understanding and master their personal dynamics as well as the dynamics of the organisation or team they belong to or lead
- Develop inner strength for difficult situations that test their honesty and integrity, increasing their credibility as a leader
- Cultivate lasting resilience and sustainable wellbeing for them and their teams
- Consider the wellbeing of the collective to be more important than their own wellbeing
Benefits of the ILM membership
- Toolkit for Managers – access to a variety of online resources
- Access to curated resources for the 49 components of the Dimensions of Leadership Framework including 49 webinar series
- EDGE Magazine
- Weekly e-journal – the latest leadership news round-up
- Access to MyLeadership– test your capability against the 49 components and collect recognition awards when you meet the standard
- Certification conversations and recognition for completed components and dimensions
- Tracking learning undertaken – Learner Record Store
- Self-Discovery: Become aware of who you are and who you want to become.
- Emotional Intelligence: Learn the fundamentals for self-control
- Motivation: Discover your intrinsic motivators
- Self-Mastery: Recognize, understand, control, and make the most out of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self.
Trainer: Carlos Gomez AFHEA
International #1 Best-Selling Author and prominent leadership and entrepreneurship specialist with over 15 years of experience in international leadership at senior level and co-founder and director of Bmita Group.
All these years, he has been making people realise and live their best potential as remarkable leaders.
Carlos is the main speaker of BMITA leadership and entrepreneurship development programmes and has trained hundreds of entrepreneurs, junior and senior managers in various industries in Europe and Africa.
SEE LINKEDIN PROFILE: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosgomezafhea/