SMi Group’s 13th Annual Conference:
RNA Therapeutics 2022
9th – 10th February 2022
Sponsored by: BIA Separations & eTheRNA Immunotherapies
Bolstering the latest advances and opportunities in RNA-based medicine
The RNA therapeutics industry has grown at an exponential rate in recent years with an increased spotlight following the industry’s leading role in developing vaccines against COVID-19 in response to the global pandemic. This year’s conference will reflect on how the industry has adapted and played a pivotal role in global health over the past year and will discuss the takeaways for future mRNA therapeutic development.
The 2022 agenda will explore innovations in novel and targeted delivery RNAi innovations and antisense oligonucleotide therapeutics. Global experts from big pharma and leading biotechs will explore the emerging therapeutic applications of RNA with case studies on the treatment of cardiovascular disease neurological diseases and oncology.
Join us in February 2022 as SMi’s 13th annual RNA Therapeutics Conference brings together industry experts from leading RNA therapeutics companies to gain an expert and holistic view on the latest developments of the industry.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
· Explore how mRNA vaccines have led the way in the response against COVID-19 and key takeaways for the industry
· Understand the potential of RNAi and antisense oligonucleotides for the treatment of cardiovascular and neurological diseases
· Delve into the latest innovations in novel RNA delivery and target specificity
· Engage in the growing advances and development of RNA tools for vaccines and anti-infectives.
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online: www.therapeutics-rna.com/alleventsin
Chair for 2022:
Heinrich Haas VP RNA Formulation and Drug Delivery BioNTech
Focus Day Chair for 2021:
Steve Pascolo Founder and CEO Miescher Pharma
· Jimmy Weterings Principal Scientist Oligonucleotide Chemistry AstraZeneca
· Thomas Thum Founder and Chief Scientifi c Officer Cardior Pharmaceuticals
· Samir Ounzain CEO Haya Therapeutics
· David Lowe Vice President Research Evox Therapeutics
· Alfi ca Sehgal Vice President Head of Discovery CAMP4 Therapeutics
· Punit Seth Vice President Medicinal Chemistry Ionis Pharmaceuticals
· Nagy Habib Head of HBP Surgery Co-Founder Imperial College London and MiNA Therapeutics
· Dong Ki Lee CEO OliX Therapeutics
· Martin Akerman Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder Envisagenics
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
Register by 29th October 2021 to save £400
Register by 30th November 2021 to save £200
Register by 17th December 2021 to save £100
Registrations can be made on the event website at: www.therapeutics-rna.com/alleventsin
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0) 20 7827 6154
Follow us: @SMiPharm – Twitter | SMiPharma – LinkedIn
Tickets for RNA Therapeutics 2022 can be booked here.