Do business while enjoying fine wines and cheeses at a private Mayfair venue!
Join us in Mayfair on Thursday 7th February for a thrilling networking evening with Frederique Pierre-Pierre – former investment banker and now, under the nom de plume of Freddie P. Peters, author of the “Henry Crowne Trilogy” of financial and espionage thrillers. Come and meet Freddie and hear her talk about her journey from the corporate world to that of a published author.
Born in Angoulême, between Bordeaux and Cognac, Freddie studied at The Sorbonne and King’s College, London.
She became a lawyer and then an investment banker, spending 25 years in the Square Mile.
Themes that might be explored with Freddie include:
* Her experience of banking and asset management in the City
* Being foreign and female in a male-dominated industry
* Her recent experience of Non-Executive Directorships (NEDS)
* A native French speaker writing novels in English
* Fact vs. fiction in her novels
* Mentoring young entrepreneurs
* Business ethics
You are welcome to pose your own questions and ask Freddie about her business career and experiences.
Our networking events are a great way to generate new contacts and build your business interests.
* Enjoy insights from a successful, experienced, and knowledgeable business speaker
* Moderated and hosted by Stuart George – former Young Wine Writer of the Year, Wine & Spirit Education Trust Diploma holder, and “wine detective”
* Access to a private Mayfair venue
* The opportunity to meet new contacts and expand your network
* Enjoy our “house wines” from Seven Springs Vineyards
* Delicious cheeses from our friends at Cows and Co
* Plus a special “blind tasting” of an old and rare fine wine at the end of the evening (previously we had 1972 Antonio Vallana & Figlio Campo Raudii Gattinara, which was older than anything else in Brook Street...)
We look forward to seeing you in Brook Street on 7th February for an evening of business chat and networking – always with a glass of fine wine in hand.