League of Gentlemen Party - for Locals ONLY
A party for all you LOCAL people.
Come in your best fancy dress, and we'll give you a can I can't.
* Live music from our Les McQueen (Creme Brûlée) tribute, playing all those Eurovision reject songs, along with a couple of 70s glam ROCKERS
* Stand up 'Comedy' from our Ray Green
* Our Theatre Troupe (TBA), who'll be dealing with 'issues'
* Have your future told from our Faith
* DJ Massive Arms playing all the 70s fist pumping rock (Smokie, Racey), a bit of Glam (Sweet, T-Rex, Slade, Mud, Mott The Hoople) mixed up with some classics from the 50s-80s, like 'Bye, Bye, Baby', 'When I'm Cleaning Windows', 'Too Shy' and the Grange Hill theme tune.
Bring your cards and we can set up a game of 'Go Johnny Go Go'.
Tickets £6 Adv / £8 OTN.
You may also like the following events from Upstairs at the Ritzy:
Also check out other Entertainment Events in London
, Parties in London
, Music Events in London
Liked this event? Spread the word :