Greenwich Holiday Camp - Feb Half Term
Engage and inspire your child – every school holiday
Packed with fun-filled, unmissable musical experiences, The Strings Club’s Ofsted registered Holiday Camps for children aged 4 – 11 bring together the very best of music education and childcare to engage and inspire your child – every holiday.
What enables our award-winning Holiday Camps to stand proudly apart from other childcare providers is the passion and dedication in promoting the learning and development of all children in their care.
Each and every activity that takes place at the Holiday Camps focus on our ‘Four Key Areas of Development’ that we believe are crucial in encouraging your child to flourish and reach their potential – music based skills & knowledge; communication & language; physical development; personal, social and emotional development.
What your child can expect each day:
Mornings – ‘Learn Together, Play Together’ sessions
· Small group music tuition on an instrument of their choice including ukulele,violin or guitar
· Ideal introduction for those new to playing an instrument
· Invaluable experience for those budding players (up to Grade 8) in enhancing ensemble performance skills and ensuring regular practice during the school holidays
· Free instrument to take home too
Afternoons – interactive and creative workshops
· Exploring our carefully-created range of ten music-based workshops
· Designed to develop and inspire your child in more ways than one
· Developing personal skills such as focus, teamwork and making new friends
Each Holiday Camp ends with a grand concert (Friday 2.45pm) – so your child and their new friends can proudly show you what they’ve learnt! By the end of their time with us, your child will have experienced wonderful musical adventures, made new friends, and developed skills for life.
Our Holiday Camps run every school holiday. Places fill up quickly so make sure to book in advance!
At a glance:
· Flexible booking – join for half a day to the 5-day experience
· Payment plan ensuring you spread the cost of your childcare
· Free hire of an instrument to take home
· EYFS Ofsted registered
· Qualified, experienced, fully DBS checked team
· Standard hours run 9:30am – 4pm
· Wrap-around care from 8am – 5.45pm – just £5 per session
· 10% sibling discount off Standard Hours – see our ways to save
· Childcare vouchers accepted
Also check out other Entertainment Events in London, Music Events in London, Workshops in London.
Liked this event? Spread the word :