Get ready to create unique dishes and learn how to master recipes and techniques with useful tips from our expert chefs at Eataly London. Our classes cover everything from simple skills to advanced recipes: you will learn the how to’s and stories behind the most classic recipes and innovative techniques, all broken down step-by-step.
Recipes that you will learn
- Pasta fresca Fresh egg pasta (various shapes)
- Ravioli ricotta e spinaci filled pasta with ricotta cheese and spinach with melted butter and sage sauce
- Tagliatelle al pomodoro e basilico fresh tagliatelle pasta with datterino tomato confit, San Marzano tomato coulis and homemade stracciatella
During the class, our skilled chef will walk you through the recipe steps and cook along with you, answering any questions or doubts you may have. At the end of the class, you will be able to enjoy the dishes you made during the course the true Italian way - with a glass of Italian wine.
You will also receive detailed recipe cards and the class diploma signed by our Chef.
The class is designed for adults (unless specified otherwise). An adult must be participate if anyone under the age of 18 is joining the class.
The dishes and ingredients of this cooking class are not changeable.
- Each participant has their own cooking station for the class
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the class
- The class runs with a maximum capacity of 8 participants plus our Scuola chef and one associate
- We advise all participants to wear a face mask on arrival until seated at their cooking station where masks can be removed, as there will be eating and drinking during the experience
- La Scuola provides hand sanitiser during the class
Refund and cancellation policy
Our classes are non-refundable. You may request to transfer your ticket to a friend up to two working days before the start of the course or request to postpone your class to another in the same or next month up to 7 days before the date of your class.
The amount paid can be transferred and is only valid as a credit of the exact amount for 1 month from the class date.
No changes are allowed if the class is missed. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.
La Scuola requires a minimum of 5 participants per class and reserves the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch at c2Nob29sIHwgZWF0YWx5ICEgY28gISB1aw==
Tickets for Fresh Egg Pasta cooking class can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|General Admission||GBP 65|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events