FiddleBop at Le QuecumBar
Hot jazz swing with that gypsy zing: sparkling songs and terrific tunes! FiddleBop's music...
* Is passionate, powerful, and mightily rhythmical. Yet has the delicacy that comes only from acoustic instruments
* Has its roots in 1930s Paris but is also bang up to date
* Is guaranteed to get feet a-moving and hearts a-beating!
So OK, what will FiddleBop bring you, when you saunter expectantly into our gig at Le QuecumBar?
* Soaring, hi-energy violin; fluent, quirky, driving guitars; and earth-striding double bass.
* Improvised musical fluidity, inspired by Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli, to move your feet and heat your soul (or maybe the other way round). And we swing. Lots! And can also be intricate and sensuous
* Graceful vocal harmonies, and the occasional excitement-fuelled bellow
* All with a dash of wit and humour!
Liked this event? Spread the word :