This amazing and interactive training session is renowned for the confidence that learners have when they leave the sessions GUARANTEED.
We are now offering this as a bended option so that learning can conformably take place in the comfort of your home or office.
Day 1 BLENDED - 5 Hours (ZOOM /Windows Meet etc)
Day 2 At training centre 7 Hours
A range of subjects is covered including:-
• Role of the Paediatric First Aider • Seizure • Diabetic emergencies
• Primary survey • Choking • Asthma
• Resuscitation (CPR including the safe use of an AED) • Minor injuries • Meningitis
• Wounds, bleeding and shock • Recovery position • Febrile convulsions
• Allergic reactions including anaphylaxis • Fractures • Extreme cold and heat
• Head, neck and back injuries • Foreign bodies • Electrical incidents
Students must be a minimum of 16 years of age to qualify
Also check out other Workshops in London.
Tickets for FAA Level 3 Paediatric First Aid - OFSTED PART ONLINE - PART CLASS can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|General Admission||GBP 80|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events