Best Places To Celebrate Easter 2020 In London
From family friendly Easter events to Easter parades there is a lot that will make this one memorable celebration. Here are some of the best places which hosted easter evets last year.
- Barking Park Egg Hunt was hosted at The Big Friendly Coffee.
- Children's Easter Egg Hunt! was hosted at Wimbledon and Putney Commons.
- Easter Egg Hunt was hosted at Ashburton Park.
- Peppa’s Easter egg hunt - Paint and Story - £8.50 - 15 months-5 was hosted at Revelation.
- Easter Gymkhana & Unmounted Easter Egg Hunt was hosted at Trent Park Equestrian Centre.
- Easter Egg Hunt was hosted at The Rose and Crown, Heston.
- Easter Sunday Egg Hunt was hosted at Queen Adelaide Wandsworth.
- Easter arts and crafts plus fun Easter egg hunt was hosted at George Mead Memorial Stables.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Storytelling at Leytonstone Library was hosted at Leytonstone Library.
- Mad Hatter's Tea Party and Easter egg hunt was hosted at Sonny the Snail’s Sensory Garden CIC.