Greetings from Vaccines Congress 2020!!
We cordially invite participants from all round the globe to our upcoming “3rd European Congress on Vaccines and Immunology” during Sep 23-24 2020 in London UK.
Vaccines Congress 2020 will have Keynote speakers Plenary speakers Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in listeners.
1. National Institute of Cancer Research & Hospital (NICRH) - Bangladesh
2. Moldavian Biosafety and Biosecurity Association (MDBBA) - Republic of Moldova
3. Dept. of Pediatrics Tashkent Medical Academy - Uzbekistan
Benefits of Vaccines Congress 2020:
1. Abstracts will be published in the respective Journals.
2. Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
3. Notable privileges on group registrations.
4. Possibility to organize Workshop/Symposia.
Online Access: We are providing online access to all the participants who are unable to travel.
Key Topics Discussed:
• Vaccines and Vaccination
• Immunology and Its Allied Fields
• Pathology and Its Allied Fields
• Microbiology and Its Allied Fields
• Oncology or Cancer research & treatments
• Internal Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
• Virology and Toxicology
• Emergency Medicine
• Veterinary Medicine and Its Allied Fields
• Allergy & Asthma
• Inflammation and Engineering Therapeutics
• Stem Cell Immunotherapy
• Public Health
• Nano-Vaccine Technology
Note: - All the Invited participants can avail Free 2 Nights’ Accommodation till April 20th 2020.
We look forward for your earliest positive response.
For information please visit: https://bit.ly/3aW2NUf
Alex Jones | Program Manager
Vaccines Congress 2020