Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in London, ON ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in London, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in London there are so many fun things to do.
London has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Annual Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Robarts Association of Trainees.
- N'Amerind Haunted House Oct 25 & 26 2019 was hosted at N'Amerind (London) Friendship Centre.
- It's the great pumpkin, carving! was hosted at Anderson Craft Ales.
- Family Halloween Party was hosted at The Western Grad Club.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at 1320 Wilton Ave, London, ON N5W 2G9, Canada.
- Boyle Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Boyle Memorial Community Centre.
- Halloween Crafter-noon was hosted at Forked River Brewing Company.
- Clay Sculpting Spooky Lanterns Thurs Oct 10 was hosted at For the Love of Art London, Ontario.
- Hear Here 30: Halloween Fundraiser Edition was hosted at Forest City Gallery.
- London Halloween Club Crawl 2019 - King Street Club Crawl was hosted at The Ceeps.
- 4th Annual Queen of Halloween [London] was hosted at Old East 765.
- Family Pumpkin Patch was hosted at Covent Garden Market Canada.
- 1/3 Halloween Wine Bottle Paint Night! was hosted at Fox and Fiddle London.
- Do you Dare? Grosvenor Lodge Haunted House 2019 was hosted at Grosvenor Lodge.
- Fright Night! was hosted at NRAWP Youth Centre.