Join The Fine Wine Business Network in Mayfair on Thursday 7th March for a high-flying evening with Christopher Williams-Martin – founder and CEO of EliteJets, the leading full-service private jet company that provides aircraft management, charters, sales, cabin design, and completion.
Christopher established EliteJets in January 2008 after he had sold an airliner to a Middle Eastern client who needed an entirely bespoke VIP airliner within 6 months, which no other company could achieve.
He sourced a British Airways Boeing 737 and a design-designated engineering team team that could overhaul the aircraft and deliver the required VIP interior, paint scheme, upgraded engines, avionics, Wi-Fi, and winglets.
The client was delighted and promptly flew to London (without notice) with his brothers and cousins who all wanted to buy their own aircraft.
Since then, EliteJets has expanded its services to provide a one-stop shop for clients by providing aircraft management, charters, and consultancy, as well as aircraft auditing and valuations.
EliteJets' clients include Royalty, top football teams, CEOs, and well-known personalities from music and fashion.
Come and meet Christopher and learn about the private jet industry while networking and enjoying fine wines.
Fine Wine Business Network events are a great way to generate new contacts and build your business interests.
* Central Mayfair location – easy to get to and from
* Guest speaker with a tale to tell of their business career
* Relaxed networking with like-minded professionals from various sectors
* Enjoy our “house wines” from Seven Springs Vineyards
* Delicious cheeses from our friends at Cows and Co
* Plus a special “blind tasting” of an old and rare fine wine at the end of the evening (previously we had 1972 Antonio Vallana & Figlio Campo Raudii Gattinara, which was older than anything else in Brook Street...)
We look forward to seeing you in Mayfair in March.
(Please note that the full address for the event will be sent to guests with confirmed bookings).
You may also like the following events from Stuart George: