Join The Fine Wine Business Network in Mayfair on Wednesday 3rd April for an evening with Richard Gould – Chief Executive of Surrey County Cricket Club.
Son of the retired football manager Bobby Gould, Richard was educated at Bristol Grammar School and the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst. After serving eleven years with the 1st Royal Tank Regiment as a Tank Commander, he entered sports administration. He attended Cranfield University and Harvard Business School.
Richard served Bristol City as Commercial Director before joining Somerset County Cricket Club where he was chief executive for six years. He replaced the long-serving Paul Sheldon at The Oval in 2011 as Surrey chief executive.
Come and meet Richard on Wednesday 3rd April while networking with like-minded professionals – always with a glass of fine wine to hand.
Fine Wine Business Network events are a great way to generate new contacts and build your business interests.
* Central Mayfair location – easy to get to and from
* Guest speaker with a tale to tell of their business career
* Relaxed networking with like-minded professionals from various sectors
* Enjoy our “house wines” from Seven Springs Vineyards
* Delicious cheeses from our friends at Cows and Co
* Plus a special “blind tasting” of an old and rare fine wine at the end of the evening (previously we had 1972 Antonio Vallana & Figlio Campo Raudii Gattinara, which was older than anything else in Brook Street...)
We look forward to seeing you in Mayfair in April.
(Please note that the full address for the event will be sent to guests with confirmed bookings).
You may also like the following events from Stuart George: