WHY Cutting Edge? Oh, we do not even know where to start!
• We aim to enable young scientists a possibility to present their research to their peers, to discuss the results and to entangle the scientific problems from various perspectives.
• This year we made a special collaboration with Acta Chimica Slovenica, enabling young authors to submit and publish their own scientific article. The ones chosen for the publication will present their work as oral presentations.
• Since we know how expensive the registration fees can be, we will keep them at a symbolic price for all the participants this year as well.
• We will bring to you the possibility to listen to lectures from three established researchers and discuss your work with professors.
• There will be chocolate chip cookies.
WHO? Master students, PhD students and Post-docs (finished PhD in 2013 or later), who work in the field of any of the three topics the conference covers, are welcome to actively participate, to present their work as an oral presentation or with a poster. All the rest, welcome to join us as passive participants!
HOW? For now, just save the date! We will come back to you with more information about the registration and the programme soon. Until then, you can take a look how edgy the Cutting Edge 2015 was ( http://www.cutting-edge.si/cutting-edge-2015-2
/ ). And don’t forget to tell all your friends and colleauges about it. Even those from abroad, since the event will be in english.
Best of luck with your research and see you in September 2017!
The organizing committee of Cutting Edge 2017