What To Do In Liverpool This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Liverpool, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Liverpool.
- R&B Brunch LIVERPOOL - JUNE 25 is hosted at "Liverpool Bierkeller".
- Cinema in the City: The Quiet Girl is hosted at "Carnival Brewing Company".
- Newsham Park Asylum and Orphanage Ghost Hunt is hosted at "Newsham Park Hospital".
- Justpaint: Hobby Showcase & Painting Competition is hosted at "Justplaygames".
- The Adventures in Blue - Cyanotype Sunprint Workshop is hosted at "The Reader".
- 'Chorister Experience For Boys at Liverpool Cathedral' is hosted at "Liverpool Cathedral".
- Diaspora Here: Cultural Landscapes of the Global South is hosted at "Katumba Hub, John Archer Hall".
- 5 Costly Mistakes First-Time Authors Make For Book Publishing — Liverpool is hosted at "Online - Anywhere w/Fast Wifi and Sound, Liverpool".
- No 2 Covid 19, Yes 2 £1.90 Drinks is hosted at "ELECTRIK WAREHOUSE".
- Bottomless Brunch with live music ,hits of Lionel Richie is hosted at "Blundell Street".